Enjoy Your Holiday in Every Way!
The all-inclusive concept offered by TUI SENSIMAR Seno Resort & Spa will tempt you with freshly prepared food and local varieties in different thematic buffets. After lunch, delicious snacks and pastries will be waiting for you…We will also be at your service with different restaurants located in various parts of the hotel.
TUI SENSIMAR Seno Resort & Spa Restaurants
"Senico" Main Restaurant: Has a capacity of 240 people and a terrace with a capacity of 200 people. Breakfast and dinner are served as open buffet. Our buffets offer rich selection of international and local cuisine, cooking shows, low-calorie and organic foods as well as special diet meals and ice cream.
- Breakfast: Between 07:00 - 10:00
- Late breakfast: Between 10:00 - 11:00
- Lunch: Between 12:30-14:30
- Dinner: Between 18: 30 - 21: 30
Beach Snack: Capacity: 200 people. Located at the beach/bay.
- Lunch: Between 12:00-17:00; Buffet
"Grill House" A la carte Restaurant: Capacity: 40 people.
- Dinner: Between 18:30-21:30. A la carte restaurant. Extra charge, reservation must be made beforehand.
"Culinarium" A la Carte Restaurant: Capacity: 80 people. Located on a terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea.
- Dinner: Between 18:30-21:30. 1 x per stay free of charge. Reservation must be made beforehand.
TUI SENSIMAR Seno Resort & Spa Bars
Pool Bar: Located in the main pool area. Servicing between 10:00-18:00
Lagoon Bar: Located at the beach / bay. Servicing between 07:00-17:00
Starlight Bar: Servicing between 21:00-00:00
Oasis Bar: Servicing between 10:00-18:00
Lounge Bar: Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold non alcoholic beverages are served until 00:00 (hot drinks and water - self service between 00:00-08:00). Coffee, tea and pastries between 15:00-17:00.
TUI SENSIMAR Seno Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Concept
Buffetform breakfast, lunch, dinner, selected non-alcoholic beverages, national alcoholic beverages until 00:00 (between 00.00 and 08:00 hot drinks & water in the Lounge Bar - self-service), coffee and , 1 a la carte dinner at "Culinarium" per stay included. The minibar is daily refilled with water, soft drinks and beer.
- Evening dress code required: long trousers for men and adequate clothing for women
- All restaurant are designated as non-smoking areas.
- Smoking is allowed in other open areas
- Changes are reserved.